Thursday 15 January 2009

texts from ages ago off karl

Here are some texts from ages ago . . . i saved them on my phone because when ever someone makes me fell sad or says something bad about me i read them because they make me fell good .

.....01-07-2008 17:47
Well u no wen u was ringin me all the tym ye i was goin 2 ask u back out then but i didnt no if u wont me 2 lv ya x

. . . 01-07-2008 17:47
Well wer so i start? . . . u r most sweetest girl iv ever got 2 no u dnt no how much i really do love u! i think about u as soon as i wake up untill i go 2 sleep! u r always the first thing on my mind! iv never loved any1 as much as i love u! u mean more than the world 2 me! i love u so much baby girl and nothing or no1 is gunna change that! i never wanna lose u as a m8 or more! there was a row wif u n girls who iv always wanted 2 go out wiv id always pick u! u wanna no y? coz i could never lovethem like i love u! i mean it when i say i love u so dnt go thinkin im just sayin it coz i wont 2 get wiv u! coz im not! i love u! and all that matters is me n u m8's more 4eva (i hope) i love u so much baby girl! if i dnt hear from u in ages i dnt feel right! always want 2 no if ur doin ok! coz if i dont hear from u i get paranoid! there is so much more i can say but im startin 2 get cramp! see . . . ur worth me hurtin myself! good god . . . another essaz by me! im on a roll! i hope u liked this message! u betta had it took me ages! love u wif all the love in my heart! love u baby girl! tb x x x x x x x x love you! x x x x x x love u millions baby girl x x x x

i have moved this from my old blogger this was done on Tuesday, 5 August 2008 17:16

No comments: