Thursday 15 January 2009

R.I.P Daddy Paul x


He died 13-10-08
he will be bardly missed

afgan paul dad ... as people new himhe wont my real dad but i always thoer off him as my real dad he gave me the world as far as i new he was my dad he was lil sisters dad we loved him so much he is well missed he was loved by so many and still is i really miss himi cry myself to sleep some nights because i cnt believe hes gone i keep thinkin this is all a dream and that hes gonna wlk threw y door soonid give anything to get him back hes the onli father that bothered with us we loved him with all are heart and he wish that he was still hear there was over 5 hundered people at his funeral he had so many friends most off them there sed why him he was a lovly guy he helped us with everythingthere is about 6 kids that thort ov him as a dad he got two lovly children charlie n chloe i cudnt believe it whn me and shanndon was mentioned at his funeral as his kids it made my dayas far as i wanna know hes my dad and always will be loveyouuuu daddy paul xxxx

Well, Paul.. We're lost for words, each and everyone of us. It still hasn't registered that you're gone for good. We adored you. That signature smile you had perminantly pasted to your face is still the memory we have of you when you enter our dreams and thoughts. We would've done anything to keep you here, but I guess it was your time. We'll never forget you. You were one of the nicest people to ever come into my life and you brightened up so many of our days. Forever in our hearts. I love you. Rest in peace (yn)

Paul was the closest thing i ever had to a dad when people sed to me aww hus ur dad i always sed paul he treated me like his own he gave me the world he had my name tattooed on his back aswell as my sister n brother namei will always remember the good times we hadall the times you wud take me my brother n sister outi will miss them times i think god need an angel because he took the best angel goin you are loved by so may and i dnt think yu new that you loved everyone you treated everyone the sameand you never liked sayin no to people i really wish you said no to people tho my sister misses you loads she write letters to you all the time she knows ur lookin dwn on her but i really dnt think she understands at the minute i think shes to young to understand loveyou dadmiss you loads seems like u'v been gne ages thats how much i miss you :'(loveyou love shawnee x

why do they always take the good ones
thats what hurts me the most
looks like god need an angle and he pick the best person for it
miss you loads paul

thinkin off you everyday

this year was the first christmas without you it was hard but we made it threw, i sat there openin my pressents thinkin to myself we always waited for paul to come over he came over about 12 and we gave him his birthday pressents then we opened ares, the one time in the year we was all together after you and my mum split up we had some good times together will never forget them miss you loads

xxx

No comments: