Wednesday 1 October 2008

My Life

At first my life was going as planed i had everything i could ever want a boyfriend family friends till everything started going down hill everyone started making things up and people stayed to hate eachother... i finshed my boyfriend because i fell inlove with someone else but that someone never fell inlove with me :( every since i anit seen that boy my life has gone into one big mess i dont no what to do with myself the only boy that loved me and that ever has loved me hates my guts now i dont blame him though everyone hates my guts dont blame them eather ... my life is slowy coming to an end ... i just wish i could find that one person that i can tell everything to and trust them with everything and anything and i wish i could find that one boy that will love me for me but all boys think about theses days is looks ... why cant they go for personalitys why just why!!

No comments: