Friday 16 January 2009

Jason <3



I got with jason on 16-12-08 and anit had any downs its been all good things happen he asked me that went we are older will i marry him i said yeah if everything goes well for us, he is so sweet hes always writin poems he got a song never be replased because no one can take his place and no one can take mine we got a speacial bond shes so sweet to me when im down he makes me happy with his little love lines hes the sweet boy iv ever been with, im just waitin for one off my friends to mess with this relationship because one off them always does they dont like me happy they wanna see me sad (N) but sometimes i think to myself that this is to good to be true because he seems to perfect to me. Lately we anit been talking as much and im starting to miss the old times when we always talked to eachother about things, when ever we talk now its you okay? what you been up to? then the conversations over and it just dont fell right anymore we anit got the conection we did have which makes me think is it ment to be ?

march 18th i went online and had found out that jason had been cheatin on me with some girl at first this girl was being really mean to me say he mine n that but she never new that i was with him first but when i asked him about her he came strate out with the truth and said it all that he was seein another girl and that, but when i tld the other girl that i was with him first she was like sorry and she finshed him, when i spoke 2 him alter on that night he sed that he loved me and he onli did that because he thort that i was seein someone else but i wont and i told him that if he was that much inlove with me he wudnt have dne it in the first place!!


i will always love this boy no matter what!! x x

No comments: